Monday 8 July 2013

BACKGROUND cont.

as i said before I never had many girlfriends, and the submissive side of my being was less and less fulfilled, there were a couple of girls who allowed me to be myself, but only one of them actually got any enjoyment out of it herself, and we were not destined to be together. But still I had my imagination, the internet and books lol.

Then one night I met my wife to be!!! Talk about thunderstruck, she was fantastic, she looked stunning and had an incredible sense of humour. I fell for her instantly, and as she has since told me she felt the same, unfortunately I was with someone else!

I had been unhappy in this relationship for some time already and this gave me the reason to finish it before it went too far, the first time I risked everything for my wife and opening up told her exactly how I felt for her. Obviously my feelings were returned and we got together and everything was great.....

No comments:

Post a Comment