Monday 22 July 2013

3 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER

Ok so I need to make a leap in time to mention last weekend, because it was awesome !!! :-)

So on the Friday, my wife was going out with a friend for the day and I was left with the kids, as they had also planned on a meal in the evening I also made sure that the house was in an acceptable condition for them to come back.

As I was cleaning the house and looking after the kids I had a great feeling of submission, even though my wife hadn't expressly left me tasks to complete I still felt very good about it.

On the Saturday she went to a party for an old friend, when she returned she was nicely drunk and we sat on the sofa talking about the party etc, we got onto the subject of my submission and discussed some things that we like and dislike, she explained that her concept of a female led relationship stemmed from femdom stories etc and was very against the idea of "leading me around on a leash!!"" I explained the difference between a loving female led relationship and femdom and told her how I was not into the extreme side of the relationship as I felt it would affect the dynamic we have. I think this all put her at ease and she began to accept how the whole thing may work for her as well as for me, she did say how much she didn;t like the idea of coming across as bossy and lazy and I told her I would do everything i can not to let this happen.

We talked about how much I enjoy pleasuring her and how much excitement i get from that even though I don't always get to oragasm, I explained how the waiting made me feel great and more submissive to her, which she accepted after a while, we discussed having sex that evening but decided that she was way too drunk to actually enjoy it properly. However the conversation must have excited her more that I thought because after getting into bed we began kissing and she teased me gently for a while before I brought her to orgasm using my fingers.

Normally my wife can only manage 1 orgasm but at times we have managed 2, this was 1 of those times, amazingly considering my wife was drunk, I managed to bring her to orgasm using my tongue and mouth. At this point I was rock hard and quivering and in a complete state of bliss, my wife was also very happy and was in an amazing mood as the second orgasm was even bigger than the first, she again began teasing me, this again had the effect of arousing her and, even though it too a long time, I bought her to an orgasm for a third time!!! I have never ever felt more aroused and happy, we fell asleep with me cuddling up close to my wife and slept soundly. The sense of arousal just got stronger and stronger as the days passed.

What a weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The other day I experienced a similar evening. She experiencing many orgasms and me none. I told her just how much I love hearing and feeling her reach that point of orgasmic high. Her comment to me, "even though you didn't have even one?" My response was exactly how you felt as I said, "Yes, I loved pleasing you and taking care of you BECAUSE I wasn't permitted to feel even one." I love the one way street of our love making as I know you do as well. It's being left with the high that is the best. I could, and do, cuddle her all night. I would wish for nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife still worries about me being frustrated. I have explained it to her a few times and I think she is beginning to understand how much joy I get from it and finally accepting that I actually do enjoy it as much as I say I do.
    The high is so difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't experienced it themselves but it is amazing!!
    The moment just before and during the orgasm make me feel as if I have had an orgasm myself, like you I love watching that moment

    ReplyDelete