Wednesday 26 June 2013

New Blog

Hi there.

I've been reading blogs about submissive husbands for a while now, I've found them interesting, arousing, informative and incredibly helpful. I decided to start my own blog for 2 reasons; first, for other people to read and hopefully enjoy, and secondly, and most importantly, to help me organise my thoughts and frustrations, my hope is that this will enable me to explore my feelings properly and to hopefully help me in the future.

My posts will probably be short and infrequent but I'm hoping that in putting my thoughts down in words it will help me work through them.

Please feel free to post comments, I look forward to chatting with like minded people.

Well that's the intro done and the blog is now out there so to speak, will post soon with some background about my relationship with my wonderful wife

No comments:

Post a Comment